Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas To Everyone

    Merry Christmas! I hope you all have a great day today with friends and family. We are going to try despite a few illnesses. I try to look at the good, not dwell on the bad.
    By now you probably know I am hurting from sciatica. I have a doctor appointment scheduled for Thursday. Meanwhile, I am going to try to make the most of it. Since I am off work for a while, I am back on the carousel.
    The picture here is the beginnings of the horse. Figuring how to do it is a challenge. I started making the horse, then realized that the saddle is in one major finished piece. It will be easiest to make the saddle first, then attach the horse as I go.
    The blue part is the saddle center. After trying a few other ways, I have come to the conclusion that it would be easiest to make it in several parts instead of trying to do it in one piece. This much is 3 separate pieces. Now that I have that, I can put the rest of it around it as 3 rounds.

    I also have a new item on my 3D printing page. I wanted a stand for my phone. Now I have it.   

2 comments: