Sunday, October 9, 2016

In The Dark

The storm is gone and cleanup begins. I had someone come by with a chainsaw and cut the tree out of the driveway. Getting out of the neighborhood is a challenge. Still a lot of closed roads because of fallen trees, power lines and flooding.
Trying to tat a bit before sundown. Guess what I have now. A set of Mandatory's Shuttle Holsters! Aren't they neat? I asked her if she could add a bit of elastic to one because I like to use my silver shuttles and they were slick and fell out. She did that and now they work so well.  She got the right tension for that elastic. Now they work great.


3 comments:

  1. Nice shuttle holster. I sometimes shove a shuttle up a sleeve to keep from pulling down on the work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you like them. It's great to see them in use! Hope the clean up goes quick for your neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I am not using a shuttle I put it beside me on the seat, neat idea for a holster not seen one before

    ReplyDelete